THE PERFECT 1

THE PERFECT 1

Message  Jean-Louis le Ven 7 Sep - 19:11

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

We’d like to present to you a collection containing Elvis’ first takes, recorded throughout the 60's and 70's. We at Gladyson consider these first takes to be on par and sometimes even better than the master recordings. Elvis in the studio did some magnificent first takes, but as sessions tend to go, the songs keep evolving, and everything gets perfected, but some of the magic seems to dissapear with each passing take. We have chosen the best first takes and collected them in this 40 track housed in a beautiful 6 panel double disc digi-pack, which we hope you enjoy. We have left some dialogue in where fitting, and are pleased with the results. Instead of listening to the masters, get out of your shell, put this disc into your player, and enjoy ''The Perfect 1''.
Disc 1:
01. Such A Night (Take 1) 02. Make Me Know It (Take 1) 03. Fever (Take 1) 04. I Met Her Today (Take 1) 05. I Believe In The Man In The Sky (Take 1) 06. Joshua Fit The Battle (Take 1) 07. Lonely Man (Take 1, Solo) 08. Forget Me Never (Take 1) 09. In My Way (Take 1) 10. In Your Arms (Take 1) 11. Anything That's Part Of You (Take 1) 12. Please Don't Drag That String Around (Take 1) 13. Memphis, Tennessee (Take 1, 1963 Version) 14. Down In The Alley (Take 1) 15. You'll Never Walk Alone (Take 1) 16. Wonderful World (Take 1) 17. It Hurts Me (1968 Version, Take 1) 18. If I Can Dream (Take 1) 19. Without Love (Take 1) 20. Power Of My Love (Take 1)

Disc 2:
01. Cindy, Cindy (Take 1) 02. Bridge Over Troubled Water (Take 1) 03. How The Web Was Woven (Take 1) 04. Heart Of Rome (Take 1) 05. Snowbird (Take 1) 06. Where Did They Go Lord (Take 1) 07. Miracle Of The Rosary (Take 1) 08. I've Got Confidence (Take 1) 09. Put Your Hand In The Hand (Take 1) 10. He Is My Everything (Take 1) 11. Fool (Take 1) 12. Girl Of Mine (Take 1) 13. I Miss You (Take 1) 14. I've Got A Feelin' In My Body (Take 1) 15. My Boy (Take 1) 16. Loving Arms (Take 1) 17. And I Love You So (Take 1) 18. T-R-O-U-B-L-E (Take 1) 19. It's Easy For You (Take 1) 20. Moody Blue (Take 1)

Source: e mail
Jean-Louis
WEBMASTER

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: THE PERFECT 1

Message  cremers emile le Sam 8 Sep - 8:48

merci
cremers emile
ADMINISTRATOR

Message  xavboom le Sam 8 Sep - 9:14

Sympathique dans l'idée ( seules les prises 1 sont proposées ) !

xavboom
TCB MEMPHIS MAFIA MEMBER

The perfect 1

Message  hanktheknife le Lun 10 Sep - 19:47

Looks like a perfect set Jean-louis ,can we expect a link ??

hanktheknife
TCB MEMPHIS MAFIA MEMBER

Message  Jean-Louis le Lun 10 Sep - 20:20

Yes, I think in a near future , buddy !! Laughing Wink

Regards
Jean-Louis
WEBMASTER

Perfect !

Message  hanktheknife le Lun 10 Sep - 22:21

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] a écrit:Yes, I think in a near future , buddy !! Laughing Wink

Regards
Thks Jean-louis look forward to it. rgds

hanktheknife
TCB MEMPHIS MAFIA MEMBER

Message  PATRICK1958 le Ven 14 Sep - 6:37

merci bien
PATRICK1958
TCB MEMPHIS MAFIA MEMBER